The Harben 4018 DSK enclosed jetter is available to fit into many different vehicles and trailers. It is powered by the legendary Harben ‘P’ type pump, producing 4,000 psi up to 18 gpm and easily capable of cleaning drains from 1” to 18” in diameter. Our enclosed jetters can clear blockages, descale and root cut, making them the perfect choice when working in domestic and light commercial situations. They have enough jetting power to drive our complete range of nozzle accessories with ease and are used in numerous applications, from residential and commercial drains, to factories, farms and food processing plants.
Just like our truck jetters they also benefit from having a cleverly designed ‘pullout pivoting hose reel’, allowing the reel to be pulled clear of the enclosure and rotated through 180°. This greatly improves operator productivity when working either side of the machine.
We have installed into box trucks, cargo vans and Wells Fargo trailers. We can supply either single skid or up to four separate skids to suit the available space. If you experience severe winter weather the enclosure can be insulated and heated to protect the jetter from the harshest of climates.
We will work with you to provide the best solution for your business, whatever your choice of enclosure may be.
As you would expect the Harben ‘P’ type pump is covered by an exclusive 5 year warranty, giving you peace of mind that your investment will always be up and running.
- Harben “run dry” high pressure diaphragm pump
- 375 gallon capacity
- 180 degree hydraulic & pivoting pull out hose reel
- Reel speed control valve
- Jump jet (optional)
- 7 channel wireless remote control (optional)
- Emission compliant diesel engine
- Powder coat paint finish
If you would like more information on our 4018 DSK enclosed jetter range please contact us today!
- Harben® ‘P’ type pump – radial piston design
- Standard 5 year pump warranty
- Pressure and flows up to 4,000 psi and up to 18 gpm
- Kubota diesel engine
- Pullout pivoting hose reel carries up to 500’ of jetting hose
- Heavy duty 3/16” steel tubing
- UV protected polyethylene tanks
- Hydraulic hose reel with hose feed guide
- 375 gallon water capacity (upgradable depending on vehicle)
- Lowest operation and maintenance costs in the industry
- ½” X 500’ Jetting hose
- ½” X 10’ Orange leader hose
- Hydraulic powered hose reel
- 9” Drain jet extension and 2” tiger tail
- 2 x High efficiency drain nozzles
- Manuals – operation and maintenance
- Training during installation
- Jump jet pulsation system
- Anti-freeze recirculation system
- Wireless remote control
- ¼” & 3/8” Lateral kits
- MKII dump gun (Wash-down gun)
- Foot control valve
- Strobe, manhole, & workstation lights
- Water capacities up to 750 gallons
- Total Length: To suit trailer
- Width: To suit trailer
- Height: To suit trailer