At Harben we manufacture a range of sturdy 4018 truck mounted jetter units for sewer and industrial cleaning contractors. Standard and customized designs are available and they can be built around any of our Harben P pump range up to 6,000 psi and 18 gpm.
Our truck mounts are easy to assemble because all our jetter designs are modular. Pumps, tanks and hose reels can be located to make best use of the axle loads and bed space.
We can offer a range of water tank and hose reel capacities, so it is easy to make the most of the incredible jetting power of the Harben high pressure pump system – we have built just about every combination imaginable.
The flexibility offered by the Harben pump makes this compact truck jetter the perfect choice for contractors who regularly work in sewers from 2″ all the way up to 18″ diameter. Cleaning, unblocking and descaling are all tasks that can be completed with speed and efficiency.
The 4018 truck mounted jetter delivers exceptional performance under all conditions.
- Harben® ‘P’ type pump – radial piston design
- Standard 5 year pump warranty
- Pressure and flows up to 6,000 psi and up to 18 gpm
- Kubota diesel engine
- Pullout pivoting hose reel carries up to 500’ of jetting hose
- Heavy duty 3/16” steel tubing
- UV protected polyethylene tanks
- Hydraulic hose reel with hose feed guide
- 375 gallon water capacity (upgradable depending on vehicle)
- Lowest operation and maintenance costs in the industry
- ½” X 500’ Jetting hose
- ½” X 10’ Orange leader hose
- Hydraulic powered hose reel
- 9” Drain jet extension and 2” tiger tail
- 2 x High efficiency drain nozzles
- Manuals – operation and maintenance
- Training during installation
- Jump jet pulsation system
- Anti-freeze recirculation system
- Wireless remote control
- ¼” & 3/8” Lateral kits
- MKII dump gun (Wash-down gun)
- Foot control valve
- Strobe, manhole, & workstation lights
- Water capacities up to 750 gallons
- Total Length: To suit truck
- Width: To suit truck
- Height: To suit truck