Harben diesel powered skid mount jetters are extremely versatile, durable high pressure water jetting units. They are constructed from high quality box section steel which is shot blasted and power coated to prevent corrosion. All welds can be certified and stainless steel can be specified if your application requires it.
Our skid mount jetters can be a simple base frame all the way up to wrap around structures providing crash protection and certificated lifting points. Sound damped or fully silenced options are available, designed in accordance with all internationally recognised standards. We will match the engine used to the geographical region and zone ensuring compliance with Stage 3, 4 or 5, whichever is applicable.
We have a range of standard and bespoke machines with pressures up to 15,000 psi and flows to 40 gpm..
Harben jetters are used in numerous industries including rail, oil & gas, construction, defence and agriculture. They can be found in numerous industrial cleaning and pumping applications including:
- Surface preparation
- Abattoir cleaning
- Heat exchanger cleaning
- Tank cleaning
- Pipe descaling
- Drain jetting
We offer a choice of pumps including the Harben high pressure diaphragm and the Aqua triplex plunger types. Both models have low running costs and are easy to maintain without the need for specialist tools. The Harben operates up to 10,000 psi and the Aqua to 15,000 psi, with flow combinations up to 200 hp.
- Harben ‘Century’ type pump – radial piston design to 10k psi
- Aqua Triplex pump – to 15k psi
- Pressure and flows up to 10,000 psi and up to 40 gpm
- Powered by Kubota or Perkins diesel engines
- Electric powered versions available
- Trailer, truck, or skid mounts available
- Powder coated frame and hose reel
- Heavy duty 3/16” steel tubing (frame)
- UV protected polyethylene tanks
- Hydraulic hose reel with hose feed guide
- Various water capacities available
- Lowest operation and maintenance costs in the industry
- Anti-freeze recirculation system
- Various sizes of water tanks
- 10 or 15K Dump gun (Wash-down gun)
- Foot control valve
- Rack or reel trailer systems
- Strobe, manhole, & workstation lights
- Fender mounted toolboxes
- Total Length Varies
- Width Varies
- Height Varies